Think there's a wine that we should try? Post a comment under any of the reviews, we'll try to get it and review it!

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Bogle - Pinot Noir - 2012

From Clarksburg, California

From the bottle:
As grape growers we hold high regard for the mindful tending of the soil and exacting knowledge of the cellar.

Colin: The crisp start might be a little harsh for some, but I enjoy it. The finish is what makes this Pinot Noir stand out, with a dry, smooth lingering taste. Probably a favorite Pinot for me.   
Rating: 7.5 out of 10 glasses

Rachel: There is a harsh, initial bite to this wine, which I thought would a permanent turn off. However, the finish is smooth and long-lasting. It has a bit of a licorice taste to it. I'm a big fan of the finish, and it works great with garlic-heavy food.
Rating: 7 out of 10 glasses

Where can I find it? We got it at Trader Joe's for under $10.

No comments:

Post a Comment